Does your business have good Curb Appeal?
Curb appeal doesn’t just apply to homes – businesses greatly benefit from a clean and inviting exterior.
Most businesses take great pains to ensure their offices are well decorated, the floors are cleaned and waxed to a nice shine, the bathrooms are spotless. All of this is as it should be – you have a far better chance of attracting and keeping clients when your facilities are clean and tidy.
Unfortunatly, often times the exterior of the business is neglected. Sidewalks become stained over time and it happens so slowly, you don’t realize it has happened at all until after a good pressure cleaning. The siding on your business is the same way – it’s a slow process and since you see it every day it’s hard to notice. Driveways and parking lots…same thing. Oil stains, dirt and grime accumulate over time and after awhile, the overall appearance of your business is dingy and uninviting.
- If you own a gas station, it makes sense that more customers would be attracted to your business if the surface areas around the gas pumps were clean.
- If you own a dentist office, it makes sense that the sidewalks leading to your office as well as the siding on your building should be clean to present a more inviting appearance.
- If you own a hardware store, it makes sense that your parking area is clean and tidy to ensure a safe and approachable storefront for new and existing customers.
- If you own a restaurant, a dirty exterior, moldy sidewalk or oil stained parking lot will certainly negatively impact your customer base.
- If you own a car lot, a clean parking lot and sidewalks indicate a more reliable and trustworthy business.
- If you own a vehicle service shop, keeping the floor where the work is done as well as the exterior parking lot and building clean will ensure customers are comfortable bringing their vehicles for you to work on.
The impact is obvious when looked at from a little distance: Prospective customers are less likely to patronize your business if it’s not well maintained. Existing and loyal customers can be swayed to your competitor by a cleaner and more inviting environment. It makes sense to take care of your business’s exterior.
At Hot Pressure Solutions, we take care of that for you. We like to say that every person is amazed the first time they experience the “before and after” results of our professional cleaning. Give us a call and you’ll see why we fully guarantee our work – because it’s done professionally, thoroughly, and is designed to impress you and your clients. If you like what you see…and we’re sure you will…we’re more than happy to talk about an ongoing cleaning plan for your business. We can manage the ongoing scheduling as well as take care of impromptu mishaps that might need immediate attention. We can make this one less thing for you to worry about so you can concentrate on running your business.